Friday, August 3, 2007

Oops, I did it again!

My sil is here for the week with her 2 yo. We're havin' lots of fun. We've been to the zoo (after I got us horribly lost!), the big playground, the outlet mall, Ikea, Joanns, Cold Stone Creamery and the local little mall. After all that....perhaps you'll see why I'm a)tired b)forgetful. ;)

Yesterday was the Ikea/short naps for the kids/local mall day. At Children's Place, A fell in love w/a leopard print skirt, I found tights to match and a shirt and she went to try on everything but the tights. Thank God---it just didn't work for her, so we left.

As we were leaving the mall....the tights were still layin' in the stroller canopy.
So for the second time in a week, I had to go back and say, "Oops, sorry, I'm an idiot!".

If nothing else, my kids will learn how to apologize from my great example.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok that makes me laugh once again. I do not stand condemning because I have too been an accidental kleptomaniac. There should be some kind of warning for that with the stroller instructions.

BTW I knew I should have followed my instincts which told me you would go to ikea. I needed one more set of the hanger systems! Huge bummer!

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

HA!! Once I "stole" a postcard in the mall. Instantly my armpits started sweating and I wanted to SPRINT back to the store to return it. YIKES!!!

Whew... I made it safely and I successfully avoided jail time for swiping a postcard.