Friday, August 10, 2007

Twirly Skirts!



I love to sew these super easy and pretty quick skirts for my girls. I've made quite a few of them to sell as well. If you want to practice your straight line sewing and gathering skills.....here's how:

www.home.earthlink.net/~cornpatchcreations/twirlyskirt.htm

I've had several people tell me that I should sell my pattern, but I love to sew and love to see others get the satisfaction of mommy made things as well, so here it is...in all it's homemade glory....for free.

(of course if you wanted to send me some PayPal, I'm always up for that too!! ;) ROTFL! Or just send me a picture of what you made w/my little tutorial. :D)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love your tutorial and I'm so glad you shared it. It's my go-to skirt pattern when I sew twirl skirts. Still not doing a patchwork one, though. LOL!

Stephanie said...

Every skirt I have made I have based off of your pattern! That was the first actual piece of clothing I made! I can't read a real pattern to save my life so your way of explaining things makes sense to me!

Mama said...

Hello! I work with Kristin on her Sew, Mama, Sew blog and we're celebrating Kids' Clothes Month throughout September. We're compiling several lists of great tutorials relating to kids' clothes this month. We'd love to link to your tutorial, with a note about your blog and perhaps a photo as well. Would this be OK? Please let me know your name and any additional information you'd like me to share, and thanks for the inspiration! -Beth (Sorry for the long comment but I was unable to find an email address... You can respond via beth at sewmamasew dot com)