Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's cold, I'm sick...joy

Tonight at dinner the DaddyMan complained his feet were cold. He set out to figure out where the draft was coming from. A had a better idea.

"Just lick your toe and hold it up to see which way the wind's comin' from."

A few minutes later, dinner conversation went south. Our rule of "No discussing things that come out of your body during dinner" got broken. I think it was the DaddyMan who first commented that puking up tonight's taco casserole would NOT feel good (I didn't eat it...just in case!). I mentioned that whatever I threw up was WAAAY too thick and didn't feel good either.

G looked at me and informed me, "When I was first pukin', I felt like I was pukin' up YOU!"

Gee, thanks... :P

I'll go back to the couch now and spare ya'll the rest of our sick week and weekend conversations. Unless they make me laugh out loud again and then I'll be back.

No comments: