Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gettin' ready for a teenager

I was on the ball the other day. As the girls were eating breakfast this morning, I concocted a baked ravioli to bake for supper that night. Yep, it was 8 am and supper was all made. I felt like I was really on top of things for once!

Anyway, as I was pillaging the fridge looking for that 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce I knew was in there, I found a 1/4 bag of fresh spinach. So added that to one of the layers of my baked ravioli.

A caught me.

"You're putting SPINACH in there?? Shoot, another dinner, ruined," she said dramatically.

Then she asked, "What's for breakfast tomorrow?"

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, I'm with A on this one. Spinach does kind of damage the goods. :) A can come eat with the Sterners. :)

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

No She Didn't???!!!

::giggle:: Oh me... what are we going to do with those girls??