Sunday, February 10, 2008

There was a little girl.....

who had a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good, she was very very good
but when she was bad, she was horrid!

I tried a technique to give A's hair long lasting, spiral curls. It came out pretty cute...





Didja notice that little um, horn sticking up on top? She liked that and wouldn't let me fix it. Yeah baby, she's into havin' her own style.

As for long lasting curls, by the time we went to church on this 4 degree blustery day, then to the grocery store and then home, her hair was merely wavy. Shoot! For the work I put into this 'do of hers, it should've lasted about 2 weeks, not two hours!

3 comments:

craftaddictconfessional said...

It looks really cute but bummer that it didn't last longer.

Carrie said...

Looks really cute! My girls would love long lasting, permanent curl like that. Wish a perm could look that cute. The short-lived effects is also why I don't bother.

alittlemoore said...

Well, I didn't post pics of Alaina when I did the "technique" to her hair because it looked like frizzy pipe cleaners coming out of her head. It turned out much better on yours! Sorry the curls didn't last!