Monday, February 25, 2008

Whew!

I'm not allowed to take up new hobbies and really, quilting's not new actually, since it's really just sewing straight lines and I've been doing that for years.

This will be M's quilt for her big girl bed (that she's been sleeping in for oh, 6 months. I hope to have it done before she graduates high school. I have 23 more of these to make. Cathe of Glory Quilts helped me figure out how much fabric to buy to make this. She's a genius! She's also available to teach quilting classes. Check out her website and prepare to be amazed!


And this is G's Easter dress. I'm not done smocking it yet. I hope to have it done in about 1 month. I also need to make her sisters' dresses. I have more hope for these than I do for the quilt.

2 comments:

ThoughtfulMom said...

Beautiful work, as usual.

You do realize that Easter Sunday is twenty-seven days away?

craftaddictconfessional said...

Good grief. If I want to get something smocked before February of next year, I probably better get started on it now.