Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Breathe in, breathe out

After yesterday's rant, I had to sit down and breathe a few minutes and then I called my neighbor. She had no idea how her kids were treating the dog. When we hung up she was planning a serious talk with her children. I'm glad. I know they're good people and if my kids were treating the hairy beast like that, I'd want someone to tattle on them too. Sometimes it's hard to suck it up and do what needs done but after a few deep breaths and whispered prayers, you just get 'er done.

Breathing's a bit of a challenge right now. I've got a nasty cold/flu/hacking cough/stuffy head thing AGAIN! I'm SO ready for spring. I've lost track of how many times we've been sick this winter and it's getting really old!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Way to do the right thing. It feels so good doesn't it!

Kenny Surtani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.