Monday, March 17, 2008

A girl's best friend

We've now had this puppy for a full 48 hours. I think she's settling in nicely. M's getting used to her....


G views her as yet another warm body with ears that can be talked to....

And this one....this one is so smitten with the new hairy beast that she didn't even MENTION the word 'horses' until today! I think we have a new record here, people!

And after all this love and attention, this is how Piper still prefers to spend much of her time.

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO believe there will be a Cutie Competition between Piper and Charlie on Pioneer Woman!!!

Aren't you glad she sleeps a lot? Just how active IS that dog when she's awake? I'm scared to even find out! Like a bull in a china shop?

Beth in NC

Mary (craft addict) said...

Of course she hasn't mentioned horses -- that dog is as big as one! LOL! AND she gets to be in the house, which a horse could not.

Kenny Surtani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

I want her!! Can I have a puppy!? She's so gosh darn cute, and huge!