Saturday, March 29, 2008

What is going on in your head?

Last night G and I sang a lovely duet of Sandra Boynton's Singing in the Shower . This morning, G started singing it again and a few minutes later, I was too.

Then I said, "Ugh! That song's stuck in my head again!"

G informed me, "It's not in my head. Wanna switch heads?"


If you don't have the Sandra Boynton cds, I highly recommend them. They're not your typical annoying kids cds--there are some fun songs with fun lyrics. We own all of them and listen to them again and again. Generally, there's one song per cd that we don't love and have to skip but overall, they're really good! :D

2 comments:

craftaddictconfessional said...

I'm rather a big fan of Pots & Pans. Anything with Kevin Bacon

Anonymous said...

LOVE the music! Just took a listen to a few samples on her site. Angela, I can TOTALLY see you doin' the Rabbit Tango with your girls! Maybe even hubbyman!!!

Beth in NC