Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What is wrong with you?

The good news is: the honey worked!! I gave each of my two little germfests a teaspoon of honey at bedtime and I didn't hear any coughing all night long! WhooHOO! A full night's sleep for all of us.

The bad news is: they're still sick. Isn't my little grumpy snot covered cherub just adorable? Oh right...maybe not. And this picture is probably making her Grandma B gag. (Sorry!)



In an effort to cheer the troops this morning or maybe because random things just pop into my head sometimes, I started singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" this morning at breakfast. Someone was less than thrilled with my singing.


When I finished the song, A wanted to know where I learned it. I told her that I learned it in school and that we sang it for the Christmas concert.

"But why? That song is SO not true! Why would they teach you that??"

Hmmm...spout off about public schools or go read a book to G?

I'm off to read.

No comments: