Monday, April 21, 2008

Aack! They're growing too fast!

Piper's growing too fast. She's already outgrown the crate that our full grown dalmatian used. So, I bought the "Extra Large Dog Crate." It's much bigger. So much bigger, in fact, that the two legged animals around her quickly claimed it as a playhouse.

A even went so far as to ask, "Can I sleep in here with her??" Um...no, honey. Parents go to jail for that honey. Sheesh! What are you tryin' to do?? Make me look like a bad mom??


A few minutes later, they decided to be vicious lions in the zoo. Notice M barely needs to duck? Oh yeah, this is the EXTRA large crate.


Several minutes later, it was G's turn to be the animal keeper. She seems rather ecstatic to be in control, don'tcha think?


5 comments:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

It's a good thing those kids are laughing... LOL

Too funny!

You have so much joy at your home -- what a blessing. Your kiddos are going to have fond memories! Praise God!

°Ü°

Beth said...

I SURE hope I get to come see you next month! You are such fun and your home is full of life!

Beth in NC

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! Thats HILARIOUS!! G looks like she is having WAY too much fun!

Mary (craft addict) said...

That is hysterical!

Carrie said...

May I just say been there, done that. My kids would so love to be in on the action! Make room for the Sterners!!!