Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today's great decision

It's April 1st. It's technically spring and it has been for 10 days. God hasn't brought spring to Wisconsin yet tho.

Today I'm doing laundry and making the girls wash their bedding. Which means at some point today I'm going to have to remake all those beds.

Do I put the flannel sheets back on and thereby save myself the hassle of folding them all?

Or do I believe that spring really will show up soon and put on their regular sheets?



Hmmm....





Oh and since the day's not complete without a Piper picture, here's Sleeping Beauty enjoying the pile of bedding that needs washed.



Why yes, that is a Pottery Barn quilt she decided to lay on. Apparently it looks more comfortable than the pile of rugs and jeans on the laundry room floor.

2 comments:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

:doh:

It's SNOWING here again this morning... ugh...

try again in 3 weeks... ::shakes head and walks away weeping::

ratherbflyin said...

I am SO ready for winter to come back. It's too hot already.