Monday, August 11, 2008

The sprinkler hog

Some days, it gets hot here in the frozen tundra. And like a good mom, I turn on the sprinkler for the kids. There's a problem tho. Not all of my kids know how to take turns. Or share. Or to think of others first.



When one of your small ones is selfish, it causes the selfish one to yap with delight, while the others scream and howl cries of "Mom! She's hoggin' the water!" and "Mom! Can't you take her inside??"



Um...no. "Cause who wants THIS wet baby in their house??






Not me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Absolutely love these pictures and um, nope, wouldn't want that dog in my house either.

Rosa said...

Too funny!
My dog Jada does the same thing, although she'd rather chase the water from a hose that's set on jet all around the yard. :)

Mary (craft addict) said...

LOL! That is a riot!