Friday, September 26, 2008

Yummy?

Tonight at dinner, the DaddyMan was complaining that I stayed up too late last night to watch ER. Just because I've watched it every week for the last 15 years, apparently he thinks I could quit NOW. Hmmph.

I mentioned that the episode made me cry 'cause they killed off one of the guys I liked.

A asked, "Was he yummy?"

The DaddyMan said, "Um, what exactly are you teaching your children?" (I tried to look innocent.)

A continued, "Mommy says Nitro was yummy!" (Yes, I was a fan of American Gladiators in the late 80s! With guys like Nitro on it, who wasn't??)

Attempting to redeem myself as the conversation was QUICKLY making me look bad, I said, "Okay, but... who's the yummiest man of all?"

G yelled, "DADDY!"

A yelled, "Jesus!"

Hmm..... I think we need to work on this topic a bit more. And I need to find some new adjectives. :D

4 comments:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

OH MY WORD!!! You've got a cute blog going here sistah!! I want one!

LOL

Oh... it's yummy. HA!

Carrie said...

I love table talk at your house. It is never devoid of blog fodder and snorting ignition. Too funny.

Better keep your food adjectives for your dh. Just a suggestion. :)

Melissa said...

LOL

and who died?

robin said...

bwahahahaha