Monday, October 20, 2008

Hair today...

Someone asked the other day how old my children are. A--the one w/the twisted sense of humor is 10. G is 6 and M just turned 4.

They're pretty easy to keep straight--their names are alphabetical. Also, the first and last have a darker complexion from their Japanese relatives while G is pale like her mother, yet petite like those same relatives that gave her sisters pretty skin.

G was also the blonde one of the bunch. But today, while brushing her hair, I noticed that it's considerably darker than it used to be. Honestly, I knew it was getting darker but it wasn't until I looked back at pictures that I noticed that it's gone thru quite a transformation.

Age 3


Age 6
Whew...she's not a blonde any longer. Now if I can just get her to stop acting like one. ;)
(Love ya Debi and Erica!)

6 comments:

houseofestrogen said...

Wow! That is a big change. Now, for the important stuff... who made that adorable outfit in the more recent pic??? Is that an Etsy find?

Erica said...

You are a BRAT! I'm the smartest blonde you know and you just can't handle it!

Crazy how much G's hair has changed.

Carrie said...

Awwww, isn't she precious! Love the new look. As always, your girls are sooooo cute!

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

Oooh baby. If I come visit will you make it for me?? :D

Guess where I just saw YOU?? LOL If you come to my house -- call me ahead of time and I'll make this cake for you. (Really -- any excuse to make this cake will do.) My printer is humming right now... printing off this recipe. Choclate and peanut butter -- how can one go wrong?

Do you know this lady? Why would you be visiting her?? Just for the cake? Too funny... I KNEW there could only be 1 dangit ange. LOL Knew it!

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

Ummm... OK -- so I'm really a blond, until my roots hit the air... then they turn.

You were commenting on MELISSA'S blog... not the original ladies blog... I started scrolling... Mary asking about points... Mamabeck... HEY!!! These are all HK ladies. LOL

Ok... so I'm a dork.

I'll still make the cake for you. Really -- I will.

:sigh: I'm so blond...

Erica said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details.