Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sniff

Four years ago today...... I held this bundle of wonder in my arms.
A few months later, I'd learned about colic, a dairy free diet and that chunky thighs were adorable. (On her, not me. :P) We knew from the beginning that this one had her own drummer. Her own beat. And waaay too much personality.

And a grin that makes you accidently crop out everyone else around her.
Four years later...she's still got it all. And worn out Dora sandals too.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy birthday, sweetie!

Ange, they're growing up too fast. *sniff*

Carrie said...

Ok, we must be related because I feel some of that same sadness. I have loved getting to be a part of seeing your girls grow up. They have all been so beautiful and yes, so full of personality----all good. Kiss miss M for me and tell he Miss Carrie loves her. Happy Birthday sweet cheeks!

I want to go back in time, just for a while....I want to smell baby, see you in my living room on Northwestern, and share an impromptu dinner......ahhhhhh.....

Nichol said...

Happy Birthday M

Love ya