Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sinner.

Tonight at dinner I served breaded tilapia and tarter sauce for the ones who like to dip everything in some sort of condiment.

I noticed M holding her fork in one hand while she dipped and then ate her fish with the other, utensil-less hand. I had to ask, "Um, hello? Do you have a fork?"

"No" was her polite reply.

"Then what are you holding?" I asked.

She looked somewhat surprised to see a fork in her hand, so she carefully tucked it under the edge of her plate and then looked at me and very politely responded, "Nothing."

2 comments:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

liar liar, pants on fire!! LOL

I wonder where she gets that from.

Thanks for making me laugh!! Oh too funny...

Carrie said...

I love the age where they think what is obvious is instead invisible to us. What a hoot!