Saturday, December 27, 2008

Harumph.

Apparently Christmas vacation has gone on too long and one of my children is already getting bored. She asked what we were going to do this afternoon while her sisters were napping. I threw out some ideas and she shot them all down.

"Too bad I don't have a mom that likes to do fun, crafty things." she complained.

Hello?? I don't do fun crafty things?? Has she forgotten WHO her mother is?? I am SO insulted.

Harumph.

So, I broke out the Cricut machine I bought a few months ago from a friend and figured out how to use it. We're making thank you cards.

And as soon as we're done being fun and crafty, she can and write all her Christmas thank yous.

I'll show HER who's fun and crafty.

2 comments:

ThoughtfulMom said...

Yes, you are quite crafty - just not the definition she was using. :)

Mary said...

Heh, heh! That'll teach her!