Saturday, January 10, 2009

What are you wearing today?

Miss M is going through a bit of a bossy streak lately. This morning, before 8 a.m. she was showing it was going to be another one of 'those' days.

I asked her, "Excuse me, but did you put on your bossy pants today?"

She looked down at her horse print pajama bottoms and informed me, "No, these horsey pants!" and then looked at me like I was an idiot for not being able to identify farm animals.

Apparently tho, this is good news and she is NOT wearing bossy pants today. Whew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of pants were you wearing?

Packer pants?

Carrie said...

I have tried consigning all the bossy pants around my house. They don't sell very well. Maybe there is too much "lead" in them. Get it? Ha!

karenamundson said...

very cute! love your knew design for your blog too. looks very scrap-like!