Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fashionista

The other week, M wore this adorable little Hanna Andersson dress to church. It's one of her favorites. And even tho, when I bought it from the clearance rack, I also bought one for G, it's something I've loved on both of them. The fact that I don't generally do handmedowns between these two is a whole 'nother post. But this is currently M's favorite dress.

Tights on the other hand.... are not her favorite. As soon as we got home from church, she ran upstairs to change. This is what she chose to wear.

Why yes, those are her Christmas pajama pants under her sweet floral dress. We're talking ultimate comfort here, people.

I don't know about you, but I think that my little fashionista pulls off this look quite flawlessly, don't you?

4 comments:

Sharon said...

She is just too adorable!

Carrie said...

Can I pleeaase come over and kiss miss sweet cheeks?! I must have me some of that sugar. s for the outfit, it is all about comfort you know. If it happens to match, well that is a bonus. :)

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! did she get it cut?

Erica said...

Could she be ANY cuter?!?! OMG when did she grow up?! Do you believe in arranged marriages?