Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day sewing

I decided to dig out the remants of a past Valentine's Day creation and whip up something to list on my empty etsy shop. In the process of whipping up an insanely girly twirly skirt, G walked in and noticed. Since my fabrics contained pink, she decided that what I was making MUST be for her and claimed it before it was finished.

She loves it. Can you tell?

And when you make the top tier 5 feet around and the second tier 10 feet around, you get some wickedly wonderful spin power.

4 comments:

houseofestrogen said...

That turned out so pretty!

NorahS said...

Very cute! (The model AND the skirt.)

karenamundson said...

So cute and FUN!!! I looked for you Friday at scrap night. Julie was no where to be found either. You weren't there were you?

Hey, I need your help. First where did you get your design for your blog and how do you attach picture links to the side. I've been trying to figure it out and just can't. Thanks for your help!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO cute!