Monday, March 30, 2009

Stardom

The girls and I have been watching Dancing with the Stars. They love "oohing" and "aahing" the dresses and rating them for modesty. I love listening to them.

"How do they spin around so many times without puking??"
"Drop her! Drop her!!" (that was M).

G and M drag out the dress up clothes to watch the show. They take turns dressing up as either a boy or a girl and dancing along with the tv dancers. They are a hoot to watch. I really should video it. I probably would if not for the fact that their costumes often are just as immodest and due to the frequent wardrobe malfunctions that occur.

Tonight we went to a whole new level tho. About halfway thru the show, A suggested that for the rest of the night we only talk in 'redneck'. This is ALWAYS entertaining. G decided to serenade us with armpit fart noises. To get the full picture tho, you must know, she was wearing a Victorian era type gown, which she yanked down in the front in order to get at said 'pit. Then she drawled, "Listen! I can play Jingle Bells!" And she did. And I laughed so hard I was left gasping for breath.

A few minutes later she decided to play the alphabet song. Apparently A did not want to be left out so she suggested, "You play it on your armpit and I'll burp it!"

Somehow, I just don't think you'll ever see my girls on Dancing with the Stars.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I would like to watch the show at your house. Sounds like way way more fun!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a riot.