Monday, April 6, 2009

Rubbergirl

G is insanely flexible. Hyperflexible is what her pediatrician in Wisconsin called it and then asked if she was a late walker. Why yes, I believe 17 months IS late. Apparently when your joints are this loose, it makes learning to walk a bit harder.

You can bend her thumb down so it touches her forearm. Easily. Creepily easily. I can do it, but it kinda hurts. It doesn't hurt G.

She recently figured out how to do this trick. Again, she does it easily.


So, I asked her if she can make her nose touch the carpet. Why yes...she can.


Can you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even touch my toes.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Holy Cow! That is amazing. I shall call her elastagirl. :)

Cathe said...

yes.

ok, probably not anymore. I could do it 10 years ago, though.