Monday, June 29, 2009

Sum, sum, summer time!

It's summer! The warm weather has finally hit our part of the country with a vengence! Our school work is mostly done, the sprinkler's been pulled out and it's time to relax. Or something like that.

Last week the DaddyMan and I went to Park City, Utah for a conference for his job. The girls went to my dear, sainted friend's house for the week. They had a blast. I fell in love with Park City. What a beautiful place!

M learned a nursery rhyme. It could sum up their week with my friend (well, except for the 'beating' part).

There was an old lady who lived in a house with too manychildren and didn't know wha tto do. So she beat them all and put them in those guys beds.

1 comment:

Sonia Johnson said...

After having taught kindergarten and preschool music for awhile, I thought I'd heard most nursery rhymes. Clearly, I have a lot to learn!