Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to normal?

We started back to school this week. As per tradition, I took the girls out front and made them pose for pictures. I took individual pictures, but they just weren't quite the challenge that group photos are with my ladies. Ladies? I'm not sure that's the proper term for what follows.


I really, truly don't know where I got that one. She must take after her father.

About this point, I realized that I didn't appreciate how easy it was to take a picture of only one child when that's all I had to photograph. Or even two. Do you know how many pictures I have that have my first two children, looking at the camera, smiling and looking normal? Tons.


I may or may not have threatened bodily harm to get this shot. No one heard me and the children won't tell.

Will anyone notice if this is our Christmas card photo this year? It is only 4 months away and my odds of getting another picture of three normal looking children are pretty slim.


2 comments:

coopersadventure said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Your girls are so so pretty!

coopersadventure said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Your girls are so so pretty!