Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lazy Winter Days

Nothing exciting is happening right now in my life and I'm okay with that. We're spending the days doing school and keeping the house somewhat clean (why isn't Piper naked?? I'm vacuuming up the equivalent of another dog every.single.day!).

We bought a 750 piece puzzle at Salvation Armani on Friday and I spent a good chunk of time finishing it yesterday. Oop, wait, I lied--it was really only a 745 piece puzzle. Oh well, for $.64 did I really expect ALL the pieces?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Well at $.0008 per piece I don't think you could expect much.

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

We got a bunch of puzzles for Christmas -- you can tell I'm not a puzzle gal, because some of them are still unopened.

Amanda said...

Hmmm...I love puzzles. I can never seem to finish one before the kids lose some of the pieces. I look forward to doing puzzles when I retire. :P