Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The little trip we took

Yep, we did an "as seen on tv" move and completely surprised the girls with a trip to DisneyWorld. As you saw in the video, they're just not overly excitable at 3:30 in the morning. They did get more excited as the day went on. A was excited after her shower, G was excited when she saw her new Rapunzel shirt I'd bought her to wear that day and M...well, she woke up after we got to the airport. LOL

We had so much fun! (A side note--I sewed the little ones' dresses while they were around AND showed them to several of my friends before the trip. The girls---clueless!)
Waiting for rope drop at the MK

This one will have us giggling for years to come, I think:
Uh oh!  Someone's Grumpy!

My girls did "Pick a Pearl" and all managed to get the very rarest...silver pearls. Um..yeah.
The girls all did Pick a Pearl in Epcot

I think this one sums it up well--this was spontaneous after they'd picked their pearls, we headed off to meet some friends and they decided to skip. This picture I treasure.
Skipping thru Epcot

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so happy you had a great time! I just wrote a post on how much I HATE Disney!