Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wedding plans

One of my children isn't much for hugs. She's really not much for physical touch outside of very brief hugs or a pat on the head. Since she's my oldest and approaching the age of :gasp: boys, I'm okay with this.

For some reason yesterday we were discussing weddings. She still thinks seeing people kiss is super gross and that weddings are mushy. She informed me that the only reason you go to weddings is for the cake.

So we discussed HER wedding and we've decided it'll look something like this.

"I do."
"I do."
"Don't kiss me! Let's have cake!"

Yep, short and to the point. ;)

2 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Hmmm. Wonder if the groom and his mother will agree to this............ :)

Erica said...

I'm thinking she'll change her mind in time. :)