Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An A-ism

Look at that, I lost track of a whole 'nother month. To sum it up, G turned 9, my inlaws visited for 10 days and I caught 8 mice during their visit. There are so many things I could say about that last sentence..... but I won't. I may try to put up pictures of the incredibly ugly cake I made her or maybe I'll preserve my vanity.
In other news, my oldest child is um...quick? Intelligent? Sassy? I'm not sure which fits her best. You decide.
She's recently asked me, "My friends are going to X, so can I go with them?"
I said, "If they all jumped off a cliff, would you?"
She responded, without hesitation, "Well, I'd get to see Jesus!"
(I told her to go ahead with her friends... I mean, her logic isn't all bad....)

1 comment:

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

I thought you made the cake for the mouse... Just for a moment. :)