Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meeting Doreen Cronin

My girls love books.  They  love series of books.  When they find an author they love, they must collect ALL of that author's books.  This is the case with The Diary of a Worm (and Fly and a Spider) as well as Click, Clack Moo, Cows that Type and all subsequent books.

I'd told a friend about these great books a while back and she told me that the author, Doreen Cronin, was going to be near us to hold a book signing. So, we grabbed our favorites and hit the road.

My girls had a blast hearing Doreen read one of their favorites as well as hearing about her newest books and how she goes about the writing process.  She wrote Click Clack Moo in like 20 minutes!  She was sweet enough to chat a few minutes with my girls and sign their books too.



No comments: