Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ryan Gosling has nothin' on the DaddyMan

I have a couple of girlfriends that I sew with every few weeks.  We've been getting together for at least 3 years on a semi regular basis and they truly are my dearest friends.  We sew, we laugh, we eat sweets, we laugh, we cry, we sew a little bit and we laugh some more.
 
A few weeks ago when we were together, my friend who doesn't have Pinterest was surfing my Pinterest quilting board and laughing at the Ryan Gosling memes I have pinned.  You know, the ones that start with "Hey Girl" and end with things we only dream our men would say to us?? Yeah, those.
 
So, we got inspired.  :insert evil laugh here:  And I decided with a few minutes in PaintShop, I could create my own encouraging words, straight from the mouth of The DaddyMan.
 
I present to you..... The DaddyMan Memes
 
 
(it was about at this point, that a certain 11 year old G asked quizzically, "so basically it's just the total opposite of what Daddy would say?"  Yeah babe, pretty much...  ;)


And....my personal favorite.... LOL

 


 

No comments: